Friday, December 19, 2014

Shabby Chic Christmas! circa 2014

Merry Christmas everyone! Have been so behind as work has occupied my time. Am looking forward to "celebrating the birth of Jesus" with family and friends. Just put up our little silver tinsel tree again this year. It is tiny, but beautiful. Here are a few pics.

My favorite time of year. Brought out my vintage barka cloth curtains for the season!


Vintage gift-wrap boxes are perfect for holiday gift-giving. They are easy to find in thrift-stores.

I do not have "tons" of Christmas decorations. Only a few special items that I love to put out every year. This is one of my favorites, a "thrift store found" vintage "Season's Greetings" photo stock card. The subtle colors are beautiful!

I always bring out this vintage striped pillow during the holidays as well!

Purchased this vintage Christmas bell at a thrift store a few years back. Love it!

Purchased these 3 mercury candle-holders at a thrift store. They provide some sparkle!

Have two sofas in the living room now as well. Will be nice to have extra seating around the tree!


Shabby Chic Christmas!

Merry Christmas and God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment