Sunday, May 11, 2014

Having a Happy Mother's Day!.......and a peek at my new free tote.

So blessed to be the mother of a beautiful son and daughter whom are such kind and wonderful people. Here is a pic of them when they were little (in thrift store silver frames). And thanks to my family for all the chocolate.........yum!

 Earlier in the week, received an "Ulta" ad in the mail advertising free totes for mother's day (while supplies last) with purchase of a perfume. Made a quick trip to "Ulta" and was lucky enough to snag one. See pics below. 

Finally, here is a photo of my mama and I. Love you Mom! 

 Happy Mother's Day all! 

Antique silver frames (found at thrift-store)


Saw this ad.....and knew that I would love this.




Is so pretty. Love the satin ribbon!

Love my Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment