Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Decorating for Christmas with thrift-store finds!

It is December, so time to start thinking about putting up a tree and decorating. Am always challenged at Christmas given my palette does not include traditional red and green. I try to incorporate a lot of silver,  pink, and blue into the mix. Here are a few pics of my Christmas decor from last year. As soon as I get a bit further along with decorating etc., I will post new holiday photos. 

 
Got this little tinsel tree at Richards for 50% off. It is easy to put up and take down.



Thrift stores are great places to find vintage Christmas wrapping paper! 

Just me!
My pink sweetheart chair adds a bit of subtle color to Christmas decor! 




Catherine Heidi (Christmas 2012)




Vintage zippered pillowcase also adds some color!


Be sure to check back soon for posts featuring 2013 holiday decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment