Monday, December 2, 2013

Piano sheet music! (easy to find at thrift-stores)

I have played piano since I was a little girl. While I was never as accomplished of a pianist as my big sister, playing for enjoyment has always been a passion. Thanks to thrifting, I have amassed quite a collection of sheet music. Catherine plays both piano and violin, and has also started a collection. (see Catherine's August 13, 2013 blog post). On Saturday evening, I sat down to play piano for a few minutes and before I knew it, a few hours had passed. So fun! If you play piano, guitar or violin, look for sheet-music at thrift-stores. It is easy to find.


Absolutely love Tschaikowsky's Concerto No. 1




Clair de Lune is one of my all time favorites!


 I used to play for church services. There is nothing as lovely and inspiring as a beautiful hymn!


 Love, love love my piano!  Made the slip-cover for the bench using a piece of needle-point remnant that I found at a thrift-store. Was the perfect size.






No comments:

Post a Comment