Friday, April 18, 2014

Vintage gift-wrapping paper!

I have not purchased gift- wrapping paper from a retail store in years. I prefer all the beautiful vintage paper that I find at thrift stores. I often find brand new packages of 2 or 3 sheets for .15 to .50 cents. My craft-room is stocked! While I prefer the beautiful sets within my color palette, I usually buy silver, gold, cream and neutral colors for the guys in my life. Here are some pics! 


Love both vintage paper and ribbon!


Who wouldn't love to receive a gift wrapped in such pretty paper!


Some samples!




One of my favorites: "You are precious in His sight".




Wrapped Catherine's Birthday gift in this last year. She loved it!






Couldn't pass up this wedding paper!




Love, love love vintage paper and ribbons!



No comments:

Post a Comment