Friday, November 1, 2013

Bits, Bobs & vintage ribbon (to make book-marks as gifts)

With the holidays drawing near, I always watch for vintage ribbon, and bits and bobs that I can use to make book-mark gifts for friends and family. Thrift-stores are great places to find these. Here is a pic of some book-marks I have made (along with some thrift-store bought book-marks). So fun!


Bits & Bobs used to make book-marks! Purchased a 6 yard skeen of icy-blue vintage ribbon for .49 cents. What a find!


Bought this bundle of light blue vintage ribbon at a flea market!
 
So fun to use vintage ephemera for book-marks!


Found these little clear storage bins for my bits & bobs at thrift store for $1.00@ piece. These are a handy addition to my craft space. Be sure to check out the craft space post from September!





Love adding personal sentiments!

Planned to use this  little card to make a book-mark, but it was just too pretty. Tucked it into frame of a mirror!


No comments:

Post a Comment