Monday, November 11, 2013

Cottage Kitchen.....thrift store finds!

This week, my husband and I have been at our little vacation cottage. While here, I stopped at a local thrift store and found a little lace curtain for our kitchen window. Had been looking for a window covering for the kitchen. The panel cost .75 cents. What a deal! Love my little kitchen at my home away from home.

Lace curtains & vintage toaster (found at thrift-store)

These little blue goblets & desert dishes were a real find!

Love how they look peeking through glass fronted cabinets (with thrift store crocheted trim)

Love glass fronted cabinets!

Some favorite photos of our two (now grown up) kids! Photos in what-else? (thrift-store frames)

My little kitchen in our vacation cottage by the sea. The white crockery above cabinets also all found at thrift-stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment