Thursday, November 14, 2013

Carve out a space for Rose Prints!

I updated my piano corner by hanging several rose prints and ocean prints.  My inspiration for this project was from two separate sources. Rachel Ashwell featured a wall of rose prints in her new Couture Prairie book. Ashwell's wall of prints was absolutely stunning.  My other source of inspiration was from a blog that I follow called "Simply Me". The talented Tausha (via her blog) also featured a wall of prints that was just beautiful. She shared her source of the prints on her post:  Etsy.com (Victorian Prints). I ordered several prints from Etsy.com for my project, but a few of the prints that I used were found at thrift-stores. Love the punch of color the prints provide in my little piano corner. 










No comments:

Post a Comment