Friday, March 28, 2014

Furniture Switch-up!

As many of you know, I love moving things around. Guess I inherited my "switch-up" gene from my mom whom was always changing things around.  I finished work early today, so decided to indulge. Moved my entry table into the family room and moved one of my "thrift-store" vanity dressers into the living room. It is a fun change. Also, love seeing my vintage mirrors and  twinkly chandelier in the vanity mirror when I walk into the living room from the kitchen. I know......a vanity/dresser in the living room? Crazy me! But love thinking "outside the box". Here are a few pics!

Got out my lace "Belle Notte"slip-covered pillow I purchased at a street-fair last year. Goes  well with my shabby pillows.

Lots of marble in this room now........Am "mad for marble".



This thrift-store dresser has been moved around dozens of times!

Lots of slipcovers too. Oh! The power and functionality of slipcovers!

Have a great week-end everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment