Saturday, March 15, 2014

Vintage Wallpaper!

A few years ago, I found two precious roles of vintage wallpaper at a consignment/thrift store. While the color palette is a bit brighter than what I typically prefer, I decided to hang it anyway. Am so glad that I did. It graces one wall in the hallway leading to our bedrooms. Absolutely love it. I am always on the look-out for vintage wallpaper.  If you come across vintage wallpaper that you are crazy about, you may want to consider it as finding a print you really love is not easy. (even on-line). Here are a few pics!

Love passing through the hall-way on the way to the bed-rooms/bathroom. The flower printed wall-paper is so cheery!

A close-up of the pattern. Love!





The little pink wicker hamper as well as the mirror above it were also thrift-store finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment