Wednesday, March 26, 2014

New little "pocket of time" albums.........to add to caddy!

 I usually purchase my little pocket albums (for making memory albums/ gifts for family & friends) from thrift-stores. I can usually find these for anywhere between .25 cents and $1.00. Was pleased however to run across these brand new "KEEP CALM AND ROCK ON" ones at Target today. They were on clearance for .60 cents @ piece. What a deal! Bought all 6 of them.  The timing was good as I needed a new one to make a memory album of my niece's recent trip.  Once I finish a memory album they go in a corrugated steel caddy which I found at a thrift store a very long time ago.  I did a blog on the caddy on 12/10/2013, so if you haven't seen it, check it out. "KEEP CALM AND ROCK ON"!!!!




A new memory album to add to the caddy! :)




Bought this pretty mother/daughter pocket album at a thrift store for .25 cents. Think I'll fill this one of pics of Catherine and I. Love the color palette!!


My caddy is getting filled up. Guess I'll have to keep an eye out for another one when I am out thrifting!




It is fun to randomly pull out a little "pocket of time" album and reminisce!



No comments:

Post a Comment