Sunday, September 14, 2014

Side-table change up!

Moved my thrift store entry table to the Living Room. Love it in this room. My old shabby chic vanity is now in entry way.....and provides both function and beauty.

This space is small, so need a table that is not too large. While it is a tight squeeze, it works well here. Love the thrift store marble pieces...that I have acquired over the course of the last 20 years or so.


 Though I love shabby chic, I am not a fan of frou frou, girlie, or cutesy. Moreover, my house never looks contrived or like a museum, which I love. The rooms just have a lived in look. You can plop down anywhere......and feel comfortable.

Of course, I always have to bring in shabby chic flowers. These are from my garden. My pink roses are still blooming in the September heat!


The vanity works great in my entry way. A little place for lamps, books and notes.


Love this little painting, that I purchased at a thrift-store in Oregon quite awhile back. It is a sail-boat traversing a bay area bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment