Thursday, September 11, 2014

Wedding Thrift Store Finds

I just got married! (As you can tell by my mom's blog below :)  Here are some wedding thrift store items I've picked up.

I wore this H&M diamond printed shirt so much during my engagement;  And I know I'll continue to wear it!!


HIS and HER matching slipper I found thrift store - wrapped in packaging, brand new.  I love these.

Vintage "Something Blue" garter. 


Vintage:  The Bride's Book

Beautiful illustrations

Lawrence, Mass. is the next town over from Andvoer where I live.  Nice to find a thrift store piece with some local history.



Can't wait to update my beautiful Bride's book. A photo of  "My Trousseau" will be pasted here.
This isn't a thrift item, but I'm betting my mom picked it up thrifting somewhere. <3 this engagement card!

My mom also gave me this beautiful vintage wedding card! It is so gorgeous!

Beautiful Vintage. Thanks Mama!      


1 comment: