Monday, October 14, 2013

Bi-annual antique/collectibles faire!

All year long, I save my pennies for a  street faire which occurs twice a year in my area. Yesterday was the October event.  What a fun day I had. I scored many great treasures posted below:


My favorite find: A Belle Notte vintage lace slipcovered pillow!

Also love this pink satin heart pillow with crocheted slip!


Fleur de lis waste bin with matching tissue holder!


A carpet bag with leather handles. Perfect for fall!

Vintage homemade retro dress. Can't wait to wear for a special occasion!

A vintage chenille bedspread, cream colored with pink flowers. Had a few rips & tears so the vendor sold it for $10.00. To me the imperfections add to it's beauty!

Another vintage jewelry box to hold thrift store costume jewelry. Love!!


Julie at the bi-annual street faire. Pure bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment