Thursday, October 24, 2013

Mix it up with Marble!

 
Have always loved the look of white marble. A few years ago I was lucky enough to find several marble pieces at a flea market that I purchased for $5.00 @ piece. The pieces go very well with the marble coffee table in my family room. If you find marble, snap it up. You won't regret it.  


My large white marble coffee table. So functional & pretty too!
 
Wish I had all white marble countertops in kitchen, this little piece at least adds a touch of marble!

Placing a piece of marble on top of a stand/cabinet gives it character!

Two marble pieces fit perfectly atop my entry way table. I don't mind that it is non-matching.

 
I added marble to top of vanity. It highlights perfume bottles/accessories.
 
This thick piece tops a storage unit in the kitchen.

 
 
Marble makes a great base in the bar.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment