Monday, October 28, 2013

Sharing thrift treasures with family/friends via mail!

I love sharing this blog with my daughter. We hope that we are inspiring our readers to embrace the world of thrifting, and to come to enjoy the hunt as much as we do. Wish my daughter lived a bit closer.  This morning I sent her a package with some thrift-store treasures that included: an adorable knit top, a little hummingbird magnet as she loves birds, and a Brides magazine. She is engaged to a wonderful guy, so thought this magazine would be fun for her. Also, included a vintage reproduction GWTW photo card. Putting together a little package for a friend or family member (with vintage inspired items found at thrift-stores) is oh so fun!

With the little bows and crocheted trim, this little top has such vintage flair!

This is a little magnet for my bird-loving daughter!


Love the color patina on the cover!




Hope you enjoy these items Cat! Miss ya!........

No comments:

Post a Comment