Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Candelabra and new brown flea-market pillow!

Last time we went up to our vacation cottage, I brought back two of my antique candelabra. They cast a warm glow in the evening in my family room and are just so tres' chic during the day. See pics below. Also, note the new brown pillow. I recently got this pillow at the local bi-annual flea market street fair that I wait all year to go to.  Love it! 

Will probably miss these fixtures at our vacation cottage, but am enjoying them here as well.


They even look pretty during the day without turning them on!


 
Have them sitting atop a pretty pink (thrift-store hamper).







Don't know why I like this pillow so much. I guess it just has a vintage flair. And love the color.

Tres' Chic" ........C'est la vie!







No comments:

Post a Comment