Friday, June 6, 2014

H&M and Banana Republic

It feels so nice to finally do a blog at the end of such a hectic semester; I've been studying for finals and having so much fun with my fiance who was visiting over my vacation. BUT., I've been missing my thrifting and blogging so much!

Today is a follow up blog from October of last year.  http://www.momandihookedonthrifting.blogspot.com/2013/10/sharing-thrift-treasures-with.html

 My mother had mailed me a really cute H&M sweater tee...I loved it! Then it just so happens that at the Goodwill thrift store in New Hampshire, I found the matching cardigan to go over it!  The matching set looks so chic.

Also check out my new Banana Republic tan straight-leg jeans! 

I love the bows and design of this H&M set
=)
Banana Republic Jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment